CGIT Camp Wohelo is a summer camp and year-round rental facility at Pigeon Lake, AB, 45 minutes SW of Edmonton. We accommodate up to 82 people in cabin beds, and there is room for extra bedrolls. Tents, trailers and RVs are welcome, although we don’t have hook ups. We welcome groups from all walks of life to experience Camp Wohelo, available for school outings, kid and youth groups, seniors, families, religious, art, music, retreats, weddings, and get-togethers.
Do you want to leave the worries of shopping and cooking for your group to someone else? We have a couple of great cooks and would love to share their info with you. You would then chose and work directly with them as to the cost, etc.
To serve you better we have the option of having the camp cleaned for you after your rental. The cost is $25 per hour.
- Modern facilities, all heated with natural gas.
- Main Lodge – wheelchair accessible, fully equipped kitchen, dining hall, social room, piano, two fireplaces, a first aid room with a bed, sink, and accessible washroom.
- Leader’s Cabin – sleeps ten, with a washroom.
- Eight Cabins – each cabin sleeps eight, in four bunk beds.
- Washroom facilities with hot showers.
- Cottage – is wheelchair accessible, has a kitchenette fully stocked with dishes, pots and pans and utensils, one bedroom with a double bed, one bedroom with two single beds and two pull out couches, a washer and dryer. Bedding and towels can be provided for the cottage.
- Large playing field.
- Beautiful lake, rentable canoes, boathouse full of safety equipment and fun beach toys.
- Large campfire with new benches.
- Short path to a lovely outdoor chapel/sanctuary in the woods.
Please contact the Rental Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org or (780) 430-4062 and they would be happy to help you arrange and book your time at Camp Wohelo.